Saturday, January 18, 2014

Etsy Love

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I'm sure you have seen the "shop" link on the side. This is a link to my Etsy shop. I love having my shop and I love supporting the Etsy community. Here are some of my current obsessions:



I have an addiction to kitchen gadgets and an extreme love for woodland creatures. Therefore, these Forest Animal Measuring Spoons are perfect in every way.


This skull planter is fabulous. Every home should have one. 


This buffalo picture will be on my wall shortly. Again with the animals. Love them.



Finally, these honeycomb wall decals are a bright pop of color for this cold, rainy winter. 

This is just a few things that I'm loving right now. Etsy is always full of fun, fresh ideas so I'm sure I'll be sharing more soon. 

xo-Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment